These natural geode necklaces are wonderful for stimulating creativity and harmony.
The term ‘geode’ originated from a Greek term meaning ‘shape of the earth’. The name was likely given because of their natural, round earth-like formations, although most occur in oblong or egg-like shapes.
Geodes are created in the hollow areas of soil such as animal burrows or tree roots. They are also formed in the bubbles in volcanic rock. Over time, dissolved minerals seep into a hollow area and harden into an outer shell creating the geode. Pending on the minerals that are available during its formation gives the geode its color and personality.
Geodes in general are known to have very strong powers. Geodes are believed to be able to help see the ‘whole perspective’ and to see situations from different viewpoints. They can bridge communications and they are also helpful for clearing one’s mind for meditation.
- Pink Geode: Strong stonefor emotional healing
- Turquoise Geode:Protective stone andPromotes spiritual attunement.
- Black Geode: Draws negativity, pain and energy blocks out of the aura and environment.
- Purple Geode:Known for its metaphysical abilities to still the mind and inspire an enhanced meditative state
- Green Geode: Strong connectionwithin the heart chakra, which aids emotional healing, stability and courage.
These Geode Necklaces are also great gift ideas!
- Pendant Size:Irregular
- Necklace Type: Pendant Necklaces
- Chain Type: Link Chain
- Metal Type:Zinc Alloy
- Length: 45 cm |17.72 inches
- Height of the Geode: ~20-40 mm | .79-1.5 inches (There will be slight variations as each geode is unique and irregular).
- Shapepattern: Round
- Colors:Turquoise, Pink, Black, and Green
- Chain: Gold plated
- Shape: Round, Irregular
- Care: Cleaned using plain water and mild soap. Do not use any harsh chemicals or cleaners. Do not wear the necklace while showering.